CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Congratulations Dominique - Class of 2010!


Well it's been a long time since we posted, but our hiatus is over! :)  Today, I'm going to give a shout out to my nephew, Dominique, down in Georgia.  He's graduating from high school this year!  I cannot attend the graduation ceremony, but I'm sure this shaker card will let him know how excited I am for him!

The Stampin' Up! cardstock is: Rich Razzlebury, Old Olive, Orchid Oppulance, and DSP Cottage Wall.  The Gold Glitter Paper is from DCWV Mariposa paper pack.  Stampin' UP! punches are Word Window, Large Circle Punch, and Ticket Punch, with Rich Razzlebury ink and sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes.  The shaker cup with padded envelope for mailing are available through Stampin' UP! as well.  I cannot remember where I bought the STAR brads--I've had them for years! :) I added a few white gel dots and filled my shaker cup with STAR confetti.  His name and graduation year were cut on the Cricut Expression.  He requested purple and gold, so I hope the card will meet with his approval! 

Congratulations Dominique!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...